Linked information is partly in English and partly in Ukrainian or Russian. Among other things, you can find information about:
- how to apply for asylum according to EU's Temporary Protection Directive
- what happens when you have received a decision on a temporary residence permit
- how the general healthcare system works
- how to travel with SL, the public transport system in Stockholm
- language support for Swedish and Ukrainian
Information in different languages is available at www.taby.se/ukraina/#international
At www.taby.se/ukraina you will also find information in swedish about the school and preschool system, what is the process for a refugee and how you can help as a resident of Täby.